View Single Post
기다려
Yes, a specific question means that the tarot reader interprets the card with those specific details in mind, so it's definitely a good idea to get a broad interpretation and apply that to yourself how you like. A question isn't necessary to draw a message from the cards, but if a querent really wants to frame a question despite not having one in mind, I usually suggest a question like "What do I need to know right now?" or "What do I need to be aware of/think about?" Still keeping it broad, but if they feel like they should frame a question, it's a good way to go. If they don't feel the need to frame a question, like you, that's equally great.

So for you, I pulled the Seven of Hats. You have several choices before you, a mixed array of good and bad choices. It may seem confusing because many of the choices are attractive, so you don't know which to pursue. It's also confusing because things are not what they seem. Appearances can be deceptive and a choice that appears good to you may not be the right one. The advice of this card is usually 'don't build castles in the air', since right now the outcomes of these choices are just illusions. It's also 'be careful what you wish for'.

Temptation is dangerous. You shouldn't be swayed by the illusions. So how do you make your choice? By knowing what it is that you truly want. Be self-aware, be authentic to yourself. Look at what will bring you true, long-term fulfilment rather than short-term joy. Look at what will get you EXACTLY where you want to be, even if it's not the easier choice.

Do you want a comfortable home? Personal growth? Success (by your own definition)? Material prosperity? Don't look at what is a 'better' thing to want according to the value judgements of others. For example, don't decide that you shouldn't want material prosperity because some say that's shallow. Screw all that, what do YOU want? What do you truly want? Be honest with yourself and don't feel guilty about it.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 11-11-2020, 03:10 AM Reply With Quote