View Single Post
기다려
hello! i'm too new to know you, but it's not too late xD
i never properly tried subeta, but i do vaguely like pet sites and click around on goatlings once in a while. i stick with that one cause it's cute.
also you might have some luck with RP here, you never know. so don't hesitate to start a search. even if you don't find a partner, better than not even trying, cause there's always a possibility. when i started my search thread i wasn't super hopeful cause the rp forum on here isn't the most active, but i found a lovely partner, super creative with detailed characters and understanding too plus fun to plot with! :D okay i'm rambling but like, welcome back! i bet your gaming husbando is glad about your return <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
>~> wish I had other sites to be active on sometimes, but Trisphee is enough for me for now. -w- I like the close-knit-ness of it.
I used to be a Kinsakian tho. :T Now I am a Trisphite. xP
oh my god kinsaki!! by the time i found out about it, it had already more or less shut, but the avatars were such cute tiny pixel dolls, i'm partial to that style of hard pixeling. and the vibe reminded me of those minigames sites i used to play as a child, somehow. kind of bummed i never got to try kinsaki. but i'm very happy here hihi :3

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 04-20-2020, 07:30 AM Reply With Quote