View Single Post
Gothic Princess
Talking Returning back officially   #1  

Do know I came back for a short awhile about a year ago? So to folks that might not know me - Hiya, the name's Kirsty or Chloe. I'm an UK member and just recently started returning back to old sites and games.. (man.. feel bad about poofing on my game husband for two years.. bad me. but he's quite understanding, lol. Have known him for a few years and he is so awesome and would let me get away with murder. )

Anyway, hoping to get back into the community and maybe into rpging? Did try to get into some on Subeta but eh.. I don't think pets like Mummer, Decomposes and Skellig would be welcomed as rpg characters but yea, probably take a day or two to get settled in before looking.

Also hope folks are staying safe as well, esp with Trump and his disillusions.. (sorry US folks, but do keep him over there, lol)

Also seem to run into an issue with my alt account.. must of never changed the email from the deleted address so curious if anyone would know if any way of getting a pw reset sent to another email or even through the one associated with this account? Know have ran into issues before but I honestly end up forgetting most of my older accounts were associated with that one and if issues are concerned - I can provide the email address used for the alt via pm if needed.

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Last edited by Chloe; 04-14-2020 at 03:24 AM.
Old Posted 04-14-2020, 01:53 AM Reply With Quote