Thread: Dear Trisphee;
View Single Post
Problem to the Solution
Default   #49  
Now that I think on it, I feel like Trisphee's story could use a bit of a rework, or possible full on rewrite.

I'm not flaming, or trying to step on toes. However, it does feel like most of the story chapters were released with little to no fanfare, and had almost nothing tying them in to really bring people to want to read them. I'll be honest, I didn't even know Trisphee had an ongoing story for several months. And now looking back, quite a few bits do not fit together or are completely contradictory. The threads detailing the planets and races of the Trisphee universe alone contradicts itself about every three sentences, and it seems like the stories have fallen to the side entirely.

I mean, we haven't had one since *checks* March of 2014? Could we try to jumpstart them perhaps? Perform a full reboot or even a rework of the story? It would allow you to start fresh instead of keeping to the current obscure or convoluted world setting rules, and bringing back events that tied in to the story would be fun and engaging. I don't know if anyone actually enjoys reading them or not these days, but it could be worth a shot.
Old Posted 01-31-2015, 08:02 PM Reply With Quote