View Single Post
Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
Constantly weirded out by the fact that I have two really distinct “voices” when I type.
That's not weird at all. Most people have at least two distinct voices that get engaged based on context and social cues. For example, your paper-writing voice is going to be distinct from your chatroom voice, and your chatroom voice may well be different from your forum-posting voice. The way you talk to your parents/teachers/employer is different from the way you talk to your peers, which is different from the way you talk to children, which may or may not be different from the way you talk to animals.

It's actually considered a sign of social dysfunction if you DON'T have multiple, context-sensitive voices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
had a gender identity crisis again over the fact that if i came out, mum / bro / dad probably won't accept me as masculine, and i'm more or less ambivalent to being referred to as a girl.
Definitely get how that goes.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 09-25-2019, 12:21 PM Reply With Quote