View Single Post
Dragon Storm
Default   #3  
Sort of just put several links to childhood things that I am allowed to link (Other childhood "Halloween/Scary things, like Alien, and the Twilight Zone, I can't)

The Halloween Tree - an awesome short story and animated short, though the story is not good for learning about culture - it is like opening a person's eyes to see that Halloween wasn't just "dress up, get candy, and pull pranks."
Halloween is Grinch Night - Warning to epileptics and people who don't want mind-messing. Still awesome.

Nightmare Ned - One of my first childhood games...like Disney meets Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark. Turned into a (short lived) television series.

Beetlejuice - Both a cartoon and a movie, this is hammy horror-comedy at its best.

The Last Halloween - a lovely kids film, though childish and really has several laughable moments. I liked it.

Corpse Party: Bloodcovered - umm...yeah, this , Ao Oni, and "the Witch's House" are the games that really make RPGMaker Horror possible. So, blood and corpses are present.
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Last edited by Lawtan; 10-23-2014 at 09:34 PM.
Old Posted 10-23-2014, 09:26 PM Reply With Quote