View Single Post
Bald and loving it!
Eillaf

Eillaf suppressed a laugh. What he was about to say to the man seemed utterly ridiculous had it not actually happened. He cleared his throat, which hurt his side a little. “I was attacked by a fog, and voice. He asked me to join him and when I didn’t answer he kicked my butt with a purple ray, and… I woke up in the stream. That’s quick version.” His beast looked at him chidingly. Eillaf, the man said quickly not dim whittled. The beast walked up to the man circling around him before wondering off to inspect the man that was lying on the ground. He sniffed him. Eillaf didn’t bother introducing himself. Trust was a two way street, and Eillaf rarely trusted anything that lived and pointed weapons at him. He slowly dropped his arms down to his side. A little twinge of regret struck Eillafs heart. Perhaps he should have taken the mysterious mans offer, then he could have just zapped the man with a strange purple beam, looted and carried on as if nothing was wrong. He felt that this interrogation had to end now. Clearly Aurelian was not afraid of this man. So he felt he had no reason to be either. “Look if you could point me to the nearest town or were I can get some herbs I’ll be out of your hair and you can continue fishing corpses out of the river. “ He was sure there would be more. The mysterious fog didn’t seem too happy that Eillaf could not answer his question right away. A question he wasn’t to sure he wanted to answer. He finally dropped his hands to his side. Making a gesture that a master would to his dog. Aurelian came bounding back to his side. “Sorry to bother you but unless you have something for a bruise I need to get to the nearest town”.
Old Posted 03-18-2011, 06:58 AM Reply With Quote