View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #47  
How are you talking when you're dead?!!!!!!

Aaand.. Yea, I know. It's really.. It's always a facepalm moment for me whenever I hear about people who think doing stuff like that online is okay to do.. Thing is, I'd never do stuff like that because I KNOW that it's never a good idea and it's really just a good way to get yourself a really bad reputation.. Not to mention, I've heard a lot of stories about young people doing things like that because someone older convinced them to and then spending the rest of their lives being followed around by the person they did it for and blackmailed. There are people mean enough to completely ruin someone's life just because they can and it never ceases to amaze me that there are people who are willing to take that risk.. Just to do something that only makes them look bad.

Yea, I'm fine with pervy jokes too, but I also know that.. Well.. If I ever try to introduce two of my friends to other friends at the same time, they are likely to take the jokes too far and either amuse my friends greatly or completely freak them out.. And those two WOULD intentionally try to freak out my friends. XD But I love them anyway. I don't mind people actually doing stuff too, as long as they leave me and my friends out of it.. I have a "I'll mind my own business if you leave me alone, but if you start trying to get me or my friends involved, it becomes a personal issue" sort of mindset... Q.Q Maybe I'm being a little overprotective though.....
Old Posted 06-11-2015, 01:14 PM Reply With Quote