View Single Post
Poconut Overlord
Afternoon of August, 25 2011...

((Again I'm a bit lazy. My dreams were amazing so I want to remember them for later. Yet I hardly feel motivated to write them down anymore. I find it very sad.))

1) Me and my family had booked a passage on a "flight" for a vacation. We were waiting at what resembled an airport but the giant room (if you can call them that) opened up to a sky and beach. Because our vacation was going to be taken via a cruise submarine. The sun shone cheerfully on the horizon bright and yellow. We took our luggage and boarded through the large rear doors that opened up. Once inside a woman was trying to pacify her daughter. Understandably the girl was nervous about diving deep underwater surrounded by metal. But I found it even more unnerving because I was trying to suppress the vision I had seen earlier about a torpedo. Grandma had boarded with us to say goodbye. Because of the steep incline I had to help her down and onto a bench. The incline shifted dramatically as we stepped off. But she got down fine. Relieved I turned just in time to hear screaming and the rocketing of the ship. Part of the hull ripped open then following the first torpedo was a second- it was orange. Several more hit the other subs nearby. Instead of jumping in panic to make an attempt to save my family me and grandma sat down numbly on a bench. The soft gust of wind blew and I felt tears go down my face feeling all the more cold. As torpedos continued to wreck havock at the port and I once again did nothing.

2) It starts in an gritty anime style art that is like an animated comic. It starts up with me entering through a door to a Rebel Investigation's complex. Immediately I notice a strange darkness about a young woman's eyes as she smiled at me. Standing directly behind her, at the foot of the steps is a man with short brown hair. He's clutching his chest where blood is seeping out. "You traitor! You can't do this!" Only he isn't talking to her. A detail I didn't process before was a sharp dark energy arcing up the the steps to a raised floor and struck the ground in front of an elevator door. He was a slightly older man with long blond hair and in an ornate blue military uniform, though not heavily decorated. "This is my investigation now detective. I suggest you bugger off." Next thing I know I'm standing near him. The woman and other man gone. I sense the past between the two- the jealousy he harbored against the detective is apparent. I turn to the intercom box on the wall. "You. Why do this?" Answering me was a digitized voice of a little girl. High pitched but malicious intent dripped from every word.

"You know you want that power." Somehow that jealous man grabs me single handedly by my chest. My feet are off the ground. As I struggle helplessly I can feel my will weakening. It was true that I wanted power like that. At the same though the madness in his eyes frightened me. The last thing I wanted from power anyway was to be a slave to another person, or a thing such was the case here. (It was an AI gone wrong) It took a lot of focus but I managed to sever his dark energy from me and come free of his grip. Right away I fled by kind of running from one comic panel or page into another one. But I wasn't quite free of the AI yet. I found myself in the back of a Sazuki SUV. She was in the speakers and threatening to harm my family who were driving to a compound where her agents weren't being trained. Upon arrival it was apparent the target group were the impressionable young. She made it clear there was more at stake now that I was there and had to cooperate with the program. The others there were already brainwashed, believing in their purpose set for them. Eventually my family fall to her tactics as well. During one training session I attempt to use the energies of everyone around me to send my mind to another place where she couldn't follow. It didn't quite work and I end up being made fun of by my "peers" as I couldn't control my motor coordination for awhile.
Old Posted 08-27-2011, 02:26 PM Reply With Quote