View Single Post
Poconut Overlord
Afternoon of January 12th 2012
((I'm late and don't feel like writing this. Hopefully I can remember enough details of the dream.))

Me, my brother Marcus, and one other guy are the youngest members of a government counsel regarding alien relations. Well...we're not really considered part of it but more like advisers there in the background (due to our age). This part of the dream is a flashback to our infection. At the current time I am somewhere on Earth talking to my brother. The design of where ever I'm at is alien. The space between me and him is a doorway. A woman in purple is wrapped seductively around him glaring at me. He is not pleased either. Presumably infected at the same time the contagion (which was still not understood) had progressed through him much faster than me. Where as I could still conceal what it had done to me Marcus's whole left face and much of his body was like a corpse in a way. Skin ripped away to reveal the muscle. There was no blood there. It was dry, the muscle and other organs darkened and tough. I pressed my hand against my forearm and outer thigh where the most of my flesh had done the same thing. Any sensation was dulled. My hand still unchanged felt that flesh. It was dry, reminded me of what I rope would feel like.

I can't remember what he was yelling. He was jealous of me and paranoid we were turning on him. But I remember thinking he was mad. Marcus hardly seemed like my brother anymore. The scene changes. I'm driving a car. A woman is with me, she is in her mid thirties. Had Reddish-brown hair. I'm driving some large military vehicle with just me and her. Some alien race is coming to Earth to kill its population. Enemy ground parties are already stretching the military thin to maintain control. I see in the sky to my left Earth's flagship dropping from the clouds so rapidly it looked like a crashed landing. Over the radio I hear they were making some important pick up. As they were "crashing" I had moved under a partially fallen structure to avoid getting hit by the purple beams of energy coming from the sky. They followed the flagship into the ground. One had came close to hitting. Some debris above fell but it wasn't bad. Like a video game I saw a HUD in my vision with an objective appear. It said to defend the ground perimeter. Which I knew meant enemy ground forces were going to try and take whatever was so valuable the ship in space had stopped firing.

The scene fades to months later as I'm driving towards the fight and shots are coming towards me. I'm seeing two human ships: Nuqrahdra and Sirus bound towards a refugee planet called Quieren. It literally exists for refugees of all races who lose their home in ever going galactic conflicts. Our ships are small in comparison to other ships there, newer too. But still beat up from the fight to survive what happened at Earth. They're our military vessles, but stripped of any combat effectiveness so that what remaining citizens of our world survived could live under protection of the galactic coalition. The flagship though is still out there somewhere plotting. I wan to be with them to fight but as one of only members of the council to survive I have little choice but to play the role of a leader and politician to try establish a place on this new planet. Things to be done are running through my mind as the transport I'm on is landing. What I see reminds me of a combination of Treasure Planet's port and Star Wars' Tatooine.

ps Earth's flagship was one of three military ships we had and even then the few others were nowhere near advanced enough to even think of taking on a fighter craft. Humanity was still catching up with the other races. The flagship was also rushed into service due to the imminent attack. It had no shields or weapons. The only competitive edge it had was despite it's size it was probably the most manuervable in the galaxy.

Also as to my condition at the end of the dream about turning into a corpse...I'm not sure. I remember being able to feel the wind though.
Old Posted 01-15-2012, 02:08 PM Reply With Quote