Thread: New Here~ ^^
View Single Post
Harmless
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparX View Post
What kind of video games? =3 I play console games, mostly because I don't have a good enough laptop for pc ones. Things like Sims, LoZ, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Bayonetta, and Soul Calibur are my kinda games.
We have a few threads and groups dedicated to anime and manga (the bottom link in my sig is for my manga thread here =3) like DK's Crunchyroll Hangout which has an associated social group where we post reviews on a few anime we have watched, but only if we recommend it.
I have only been getting back into youtube myself recently, mainly to listen to english covers of anime openings <.< My favorite is AmaLee in that regard.
Same ^^ I love the Sims and LoZ. I just got one of the new Fire Emblem games, Fire Emblem: Birthright. I never got to play Soul Calibur but it looked really neat. I like a lot of the old school games like Mario, Pokémon and things like that. I also play Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Story Of Seasons/Harvest Moon, and Fantasy Life. I watch a bunch of random stuff on YouTube though XD
Old Posted 05-19-2016, 02:15 PM Reply With Quote