View Single Post
Developer
Default   #15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by daikokunyo View Post
yeah, it's difficult to find ANYTHING i can play on a Mac. and even though i limited myself to browser games, most require Flash, which Google Chrome will stop supporting. maybe it's as simple as switching a broswer, i don't know. but i'm tired of always trying to figure a way out.

one day i'll be rich and buy a laptop just for gaming. until then, my biggest dream is to get the animal crossing nintendo switch, plus the physical version of the game. it's not a fear of missing out, it's just genuinely the kind of game i love T_T
Firefox Extended Support Release 52 will keep Flash support through the end of 2020, but that's not a permanent fix. There's also a project called Flashpoint that's dedicated to preserving Flash content with a dedicated player, which you can find at https://bluemaxima.org/flashpoint/.

Steam does have a lot of games with Mac support, because Unity3D makes it easy to deploy for Mac even if you don't have one. Some (older) games also run reasonably well through Wine, and it's not out of the question to run Windows itself either through VirtualBox or Boot Camp (that is, dual-booting, as Voidbarker said).
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 03-30-2020, 11:18 AM Reply With Quote