View Single Post
Blue Fish
Trystan,
Aww, so many sweet babehs! Do any of them let you cuddle and snuggle and love on them?

Growing up we often had several outside cats, growing up in the country, but only two inside kitties. One was super lovey and the other had strong cattitude but would be lovey on occasion.

I do sometimes miss having a cat but the hubs and step daughter are allergic and I'm pretty sure our doggos would eat them.

Jester, eeks. That's not good. Have you had issues with milk before or just a random weird thing?

Nephila,
Absolutely, that's what we're here for! Making friends and listening to and venting to one another: talking about little things, big things, and everything in between.

Especially growing up for me, sites like these really helped me get through a lot. That's where my love of avy sites comes from. You can chat if you want or need or play some games if you don't feel like talking or express yourself with your avy. All such good stuff. I've also gained a small handful of friends I'd never have if it weren't for chatting it up with 'strangers' online lol.
Old Posted 09-30-2022, 10:10 AM Reply With Quote