View Single Post
Gothic Princess
Default   #157  
Most people have two DAs, one is personal and one is business/stock/eta. So many people are use to be going back and forth between two DAs and adoptables, breedable pets, etc are quite popular. I know a few people who do nothing but adoptables and they get quite a bit of response, I bought one from one of my friends on there. XD

As for evolving pets, look at sites like UniCreatures and DragCave, after so many set clicks, the pet either hatches or 'evolves' into a new form. Many of the pets have one or two evolving stages before it reaches adult form. Some may just hatch into the final form.

You could even offer to do references of people OCs which is very similar to the last piece you showed. Even if it gets your foot in the door, people will use the references to get more art or join rpgs, etc and might bring you more custom in the end which is a win win really for both involved. I don't know how many people commission others to do OC references, heck, I have an OC still waiting for a reference to be done, but I hate drawing curly hair so I usually just go, bleh. XD

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Last edited by Chloe; 03-10-2015 at 03:15 PM.
Old Posted 03-10-2015, 02:57 PM Reply With Quote