View Single Post
Developer
Default   #13  
The search bar is useless and I always turn it off because it just wastes space on the taskbar. You can just open the start menu (either with the mouse or by pressing the Windows key) and start typing, and it'll search.

That's the block I was asking for, but it doesn't have the information I'm looking for. That could just be because that laptop didn't come with Windows 10 installed on it, and that's an upgrade or a fresh install. That's not a problem in and of itself, but it does suggest a possible avenue of troubleshooting.

If you're okay with sending me more information (and be advised that this will contain a LOT of information) then do this:

(1) Open "Command Prompt".
(2) Type this command: msinfo32 /report c:\sysinfo.txt
(3) Open the file c:\sysinfo.txt in Notepad.
(4) Copy-paste the contents into a PM and send it to me.

Disclaimer: I strongly advise against doing this for just anyone. It SHOULDN'T contain any especially sensitive information (it might contain your name), but it's still a big file full of stuff you might not necessarily be aware of, so only send it to people you trust.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 02-07-2020, 06:19 PM Reply With Quote