View Single Post
The Heroine of Time
Default 🎲Natural 20! A D&D Hangout🎲 -GRAND OPENING-   #1  
🎲Hail, and Well Met!🎲

Greetings Adventurers! I am your Dungeon Master, Zilvra, and this? Oh this is Natural 20! A Dungeons and Dragons hangout. Here is a place to discuss anything revolving around the infamous Tabletop RPG, including personal experiences, Podcasts, stories we heard, and more! If it has anything to do with Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, or things of that ilk, it can and should be talked about here!

Oh but Zil! You're so smart, and pretty, and wise beyond your years, what is Dungeons and Dragons? Oh silly, Dungeons and Dragons is a Tabletop Role Playing Game, played with sheets and dice, where a Dungeon Master, or DM, GM< or Game Master, run the players though a setting, of their choosing!

One of the best things about D&D is how easy it is to get into, even if you can't play yourself! Over the passed several years, many people have started up Podcasts and series revolving around playing! In the next few posts, I'll rec some good podcasts, link to blogs that talk about the darn things Players say, and maybe even hold a contest or two one day!

So, take a seat, maybe browse the other posts I make for podcast recs, and prepare to ROLL! FOR! INITIATIVE!
Razz | Pansexual | 30 | Genderfluid (She/He/They)!

Hooked on Final Fantasy XIV!
Last edited by Linkle; 12-20-2018 at 11:09 AM.
Old Posted 12-20-2018, 10:15 AM Reply With Quote