View Single Post
A*DIC*TED
Congrats guys! So far everyone has answered like a champ and gotten them all right!

So one by one you take turns bravely sticking your faces into the cauldron in search of what you REALLY hope is a treat and not a mouth full of spiders or weird potion ingredients like eyeballs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadedMartian View Post
Is it Winter??
You've managed to fish out an apple with your teeth but SURPRISE! It's hollow and has 273 Aurum stuffed inside!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
We Have Achievements Now?! gives approximately 10 Points.
You snag a spider leg in your mouth, but thank goodness it is fake. Clutched in its little plastic legs is 62 Candies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpy McBlueEyes View Post
"Oh, oh! That was the Harvest Festival! I grew a vegebal field, but the overalls were too big for me to wear."
You stick your little dragony snout in and grab out a Candy, but to your surprise there is a whole string of them all tied together. You keep pulling until you've gotten 22 Candies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veshora View Post
Well, I should probably avoid Strider then, but might have a great date with Kenni ^^
After some fishing around you pull out a pumpkin shaped baggie filled with 103 Aurum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdom View Post
By far, The Club House
You crunch down, thinking for sure that you have gotten an apple, but it is uncomfortably squishy. Upon closer inspection it is a stuffed rat toy that has 29 Candies tucked inside.

If I have missed anyone that has answered their question somehow, let me know. I'll get your rewards to you as soon as I can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biomecha View Post
Ask Me A Question!

Please.
Which site admin has made the most posts?
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 10-24-2018, 10:01 PM