View Single Post
The King of Hell
1. How much aurum do you have right now? 2,498

2. How much aurum would you like to have? I don't mind the amount I have.

3. Do you think you'll finish this quiz? I'm hoping so... in small pieces... over the years.

4. Why are you doing this quiz? I'm bored, and I like answering questions.

5. Do you have a dream avi? A friend Kaderin made my avi for me many many moons ago. I don't think I could ever do better. Thank you Kade!

6. Are you questing for anything? No, I never really learned any items on this site.

7. Do you like trisphee�s layout? Yes! The layout is pretty convenient. I wish the color wasn't so bright but I wish that for everything.

8. Do you like trisphee? I adore Trisphee I need to come here more often.

9. What's your favorite trisphee event? Ah jeez... I had a favorite event but I forgot it, was years ago.

10. Do you go on forums much? Only Trisphee!

11. Have you donated anything before? Many times, to many places... including churches. Satan donates to church.

12. Are you in a guild? No?

13. What's your favorite food? My boyfriend asked me this the other day and... I just don't know.

14. What's your favorite course at a meal? Uhhh is dessert an answer? Help I don't know what this means.

15. What's your favorite beverage? I fucking love tea, don't make me choose a tea I can't.

16. What's your favorite letter? I think R I've always liked the letter, tried to give myself a nickname with it but it didn't suit me. Now it reminds me of my boyfriend.

Welp time to do more when I'm bored!
Also on IMVU @SaturnineCT if you add me let me know you found me on Trisphee.
Old Posted 04-22-2021, 08:38 AM Reply With Quote