View Single Post
Psych
Helsinki- Well, at least you've got a reason to press on with this one, and I hope the person you're writing it for is okay. I hate it when people vanish from contact because I always end up worrying about them, even if I barely know them (and even though I've been guilty of vanishing from contact from time to time ).

Yeah, we're definitely a strange society when it comes to sexuality. All this outdated false morality that just refuses to die. My problems stem from having a hatred of how my body expresses itself sexually at the present time. White text for anyone who wants to read it: (long story short: I'm a pre-operative transsexual, and I just don't like what's there)

It was definitely a point I was lucky to reach, and almost didn't so many times (I've lost track of how many times I ought to have died but didn't).

I'm so sorry to hear about your boyfriend. :(
I am glad you seem to be gaining control over the drinking and you aren't letting it conquer your life, though. I'll be hoping you maintain, and perhaps expand, your control. :D

Let Us All Unite Autotune remix by Melodysheep
Old Posted 12-17-2012, 12:25 AM Reply With Quote