View Single Post
Woo, Graduated High School
Enkeli; Oh I know the feelings. x.x The only reason I'm even going so far with this story is because someone else gave me the topic, so I feel like no matter what I HAVE to finish it for them. (Tho' they haven't contacted me in awhile. ): I'm worried about them. )

I figure it's the same way that people get shy about having kinks or just being sexual period. There's so much stupid stigma around being sexual and creatively sexual.

Huh, well that's good. That at least you hit some weird point where you couldn't. For me, I became an alcoholic when few years ago boyfriend died. Couldn't stop drinking. Slowed down... currently since then. I drank every day for almost a little over a year, slowed down for a bit, was forced to cut down but I had x, and shrooms and acid while I couldn't drink, and then I could drink again (by environment) and drank just about every day. It's slowed down now to the point where I only drink on the weekends (tho' I go through two handles with my bff every weekend). But I'm not... it doesn't affect my life harshly anymore? I still drink A TON. But I'm no longer.... abusive about it. I just got tot he point where I like to have a drink and can hold my liquor. And I hope that stays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
HARLOTBBY IS SUCCUBUSTY!
==
" ilikechampagne.tumblr.com "
==
Harlie has a closet now! x

-Claims Hels-
;P
Old Posted 12-17-2012, 12:04 AM Reply With Quote