View Single Post
Psych
Default   #39783  
Batty- It's non-religious for me. I'm really not sure I have a good explanation for it. xD

Lio- Ugh, I hate hard-ass professors who are never pleased with anyone's work.

Helsinki- Yeah, it's definitely an impulse I need to get rid of. That's why I've finished so few stories. Instead of editing, I just scrap the whole thing because I think it's rubbish that doesn't deserve to exist.

True, true. Any writing is practice. I don't know why I always get weird about my tiny erotica stories. Especially since they keep me going and help me stay sane while my body keeps going nuts for sexual contact that isn't likely to happen anytime soon.

I probably will stay away, despite my curiosity. I'm sure that I'd have more control these days, but I just don't know. Two years ago, very early in the major changes that have helped improve my life, I just found myself going into liquor stores but being unable to find anything I wanted to drink. Then one day I just stopped visiting the stores. It wasn't even a complete intention to quit, it just happened that way.

Oof, I'm glad to hear that you've at least gotten more control over your drinking. Hopefully you're able to keep doing what you enjoy while keeping it under control. -offers a hug-

Let Us All Unite Autotune remix by Melodysheep
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 11:48 PM Reply With Quote