View Single Post
Posty McPostsALot

This is my personal opinion.

I'm actually so disappointed with Bioware and EA right now. The DLC had so much potential, they could have done so much with it. The fact that Omega was built by the Reapers is compelling and they could have taken the DLC to another level but they did not ( this is mentioned in Mass Effect: Retribution, a book ).

A part of it has to be due to the length limit, Microsoft has a 2 gig limit for DLC. If that's the case then Bioware should have released the DLC in two parts for 600 Microsoft Points each or a lower price than that in order to fit everything that they originally intended to fit into the DLC. They did claim that it would be twice the size of Leviathan, and it is not. It is smaller than Leviathan.

I'm kinda conflicted because I do like it but then I think about all of the flaws and what they could have done and that bothers me.

I don't hate Bioware or EA for releasing this DLC. I'm not going to stop playing Mass Effect, I still love Mass Effect ( I'm the definition of a fangirl ), but I am simply disappointed with what they did with this DLC.

call me grem
they/them
Old Posted 11-27-2012, 03:11 PM Reply With Quote