View Single Post
The only Prof. of Fizzyology

Hello Again! Today has been rather slow for me. I swear it should be three PM by now but it's only 11:30 lol. Well I was going through my Gaia Journal again and found another old story of mine that was once again based on a dream I had(there's several). I was even planning on making a RP about it too, but the idea didn't go too well on Gaia (apparently it was too complicated for their little minds lol).

So read on and tell me if you think it would make a good RP here on Trisphee! :3

I watched him closely as he blew out the lamp, darkness over shadowing us all in a single breath. The children were calmed by their mothers trying to keep them silent as we continued our walk, moving as quietly as we could in order to stay unnoticed by our captors, their flash lights moving back and forth on the ground as he circled the perimeter. Cody held tightly to my hand as we crept past one of the guardsmen, ducking under the cover of the trees and bushes of the area. I looked down at him and I could tell he was still thinking about what had happened to our Mother, his tears silently running down his face as he tried to keep his breathing slow and quiet. In sympathy I patted his hair, straightening it out the same way Mother used to in order to calm him down. I wanted so badly to just be able to hold his tiny frail body in my arms and tell him everything would be alright, and that we would get out all together and safe, but I knew all to well that it would be a lie.

Kara behind us accidentally stepped on a branch, it's replied crack in protest seemed to echo loudly as we all stood still, frozen in our places, waiting for the inevitable.

A near by guardsmen's pointed ears perked up, he swirled his flash light to our direction, growling as he demanded in a gruff voice "Show yourself! I know you're out there little rats!" Cody shivered in his place and held my hand tighter, causing me to flinch. Kara's eyes were tearing up, we could all hear her silent apologies 'it's all my fault, we were so close and now it's pointless! It's all my fault! I'm so sorry...' her voice echoed in our head as four more guards began to walk near the first. Our leader in front of us grimaced and yelled "RUN! Go as fast as you can and never look back!!"

It was chaos from there after, we all ran for the river as fast as we could, our captives shouting after us, firing their weapons, releasing thousands of tiny shimmering strings. Kara screamed as the strings invaded her skin, controlling her body and forcing her to stop. "NO! I don't want to go back, Riika please, KILL ME!" She cried, her grip on my sleeve was incredible considering her state. I knew it was my job: we had all vowed to kill those who had been caught in order to save them from any more pain but I still cried aloud, my tears blinding my eyesight as my knife went through her throat. Her body became limp and fell with a sickening thud as I quickly whispered a small burial right as I replaced my knife to my pocket, picking up Cody and continuing to run as I hastily wiped at my tears. I lost count at how many people had become caught by our captor's puppet strings around me, their horrified shrieks filling my head as I began to run, killing all those who were caught near me.

Mika was already near the river as she called to me, her hand extended in my direction as she held on against the fast current. "Riika, hurry!!!" She cried as I managed to dodge more of the shimmering wire that cut at my face. I jumped towards the water as Cody cried in pain. "No CODY!!" I screamed as he slipped from my hands, his body caught in the puppet strings. I fell in the water and then it was too late, no matter how I tried and struggled, I couldn't beat the fast current and make it back to Cody, my tears mixing with the fast waves as I continued to cry after him.

~~~~

Our head count was reduced from 50 to 10 all in one night, four girls and six boys, I was the youngest of them all, but I didn't care as our leader spoke quietly about our next plans, all I could think about was that I couldn't keep my promise to Mother, Cody had been taken and worst of all, I couldn't even take his life in order to save him from his inevitable pain that awaited him back in the halls of Bourdrice's Biological Science Department. My shoulders shook as I tried to blank out my mind, to stop up my ears from the cries and screams that were floating in my head from Cody. We may have been physically detached but we were all still connected through our thoughts. Mika was sitting next to me worried as I refused to reply to her many nudges and calls. I sat hugging my knees as I stared at the water, it's now calming ripples doing nothing to distract me from Cody's never ending calls for me. The rest of the survivors were huddled around a small fire on the sandy, seaweed covered beach as they continued to argue about where to go.

"What are you talking about?! Renendo wouldn't be able to help us, hell he'd probably show us the road before we even got on his doorstep! We should just get off of this God forsaken rock and move to another country!" Geoffree argued.

"And how pray tell do you suggest we do that?! We don't have any money! I say we find Renendo and ask him for help, I'm sure he'd lend us some money to get us out of the basic area." Kennith replied back.

Our leader growled. "Enough both of you! What matters is that we managed to get out, sure but so many had been left behind, making that already cursed grounds their grave. We no longer are together, we have all lost our most precious connected-" He looked at my shivering form, his gold-yellow eyes shimmering in the firelight with sympathy that I didn't want nor needed. "We no longer are in need of this connection, we are all divided in our plans of what to do next and I say it's time we broke off this dependency and go our own way." He said quietly. I finally looked up at him, our eyes locking together. Never would I have thought that I would hear Leader suggest such a thing. Finally opened my mouth, every pair of yellowed eyes turned to me as I spoke in my relatively deep voice.

"You suggest to break more promises we made to Mother? Her dieing words were exactly "Stay together no matter what"! You claimed you would, we all stood as witnesses and now you talk of going our own way?" I exclaimed quietly, furious. "Does the family bonds mean nothing to you now that you are free?!" I yelled as I stood up, Mika's hands were cautiously on my shoulders, trying to calm me down.

Our leader calmly walked over to me, his gold eyes motioning for Mika to move over to the others as he replaced her hands with his own, I shivered in disgust, I hated the mixing of our energy when ever he touched me, my arms growing goosebumps as I tried to move away from him, but his eyes locked with mine and I was frozen. His face inched closer to mine so that I could only see his eyes, his sickly sweet breath on my lips as he spoke low enough so that only I could hear.

"You know all to well I had no intention of keeping that promise. I can't stand the sight of these fools any longer. It disgusts me to even be breathing the same air as them. You and I were never as closely connected to them as they are to us- don't try to deny it, you know full well you're only properly connected to Cody and myself, that you were only faking that you cared for them all just as equally as any sibling would, you know all too well that your heart remained cold as you killed the caught, you know those tears weren't for the dead but for the fact that you had to bloody your sacred hands." His harsh words literally caused my chest to hurt as I tired to release myself from his penetrating gaze. "Look at you" He continued, faking concern as he touched the corner of my left eye. "You're already changing colours, your innocence is washing away with the tide, Riika. There's a shrine near by were we can wash you of your sins in their sacred lake, I will not have my key be denied access to the gate Riika." He said harshly, his grip on my shoulders tightening. He smiled and let go, turning around again after rearranging his expression to fake agony as he ordered. "Leave us, go on your separate ways, Riika will stay with me." His heavy voice left no space for argument as the other men and women silently went their separate ways, even Mika left with a sad good bye eventually.

Our family had officially been broken.

So tell me what you think about it :3 My friends have all said they really liked it but I want to hear the opinions of people who haven't known me forever lol.

Yep...another long post ^-^

Prof. Fizzy

Click to go to Quest Thread ---v

Member since Nov. 4th 2010
Last edited by Fizzyology; 11-11-2010 at 01:35 PM.
Old Posted 11-11-2010, 01:33 PM Reply With Quote