View Single Post
The only Prof. of Fizzyology
Default   #3  

Hello again :3 Going through my Gaia Journal Again I found something that I nearly forgot about.

The Alphabet

It's a way to express the things you like and such using the letters of the Alphabet, and I encourage anyone to make their own should they so please :3

NOTE: The ones in
blue are the ones I've written before, and the ones in purple are the ones that I've changed.

A is for Anime, something I watch too often

B is for Bird heads! I like to scare the hell out of people by eating all but the heads of the Peeps and keeping them in a box to show to people and yell "BIRD HEADS!!!"

C is for the first letter in my name, something that you'll only know if you be my real life friend :3

D is for Dickweed, a WONDERFUL term that I had forgotten about until I started reading a fic that's based in the 80's lol

E is for Eggo, leggo my eggo or you will die! D<

F is for Fluffy, because you can't be cute unless you're fluffy!

G is for Grandma, and mine kicks ASS! >D

H is for Hiccup, because not only is a hiccup an annoying sound made by one's body involuntarily, Hiccup is also a dragon tamer! :O

I is for Ice cream! Because I SCREAM for it, damn it! D:

J is for Jounouchi, the little bugger with a ridiculous Brooklyn accent lol

K is for Kenny, for he is dead, those bastards D<

L is for Lollygag, something I do a LOT, just ask my Mom XD

M is for Moocow! I used to have a stuffed one but I gave it to a friend :3

N is for Nicu, and I haves his plaid little undies >:.P (Gaia Reference)

O is for Oh My God, something I like to say when I'm mocking the typical Valley Girl. Like Oh. My. God, that is SOO like, NOT cool D: lol

P is for PIE! There need not a reason for explanation on that one, Pie is PIE!!!

Q is for...buh I don't know...Questionable, because my sanity is questionable? O-o

R is for the first letter in an old friend's name. Haven't talked to her in ages though D:

S is for the first letter in my best friend's name. I've known here since Kindergarten :3

T is for titanium, Celtic Guardian is stronger then it! >D

U is for Uranium! It burns us so! D:

V is for Van, my fluffy little spazz monkey of a friend :3

W is for WIGGLYPUFF! The most annoyingly pink yet amusing little gumball of a Pokemon in the history of history.

X is for...um...something ._. xenodocheionology because it sounds cool and has 'ology' at the end of it and yet apparently means "love of hotels and inns" o_o

Y is for YAOI. Words cannot express the awesome that be the Yaoi

Z is for Zeberberababa, because that is incredibly fun to yell in an ecodome XD

And that is the Alphabet lol. Make your own and tell me about it lol. It's just a fun little thing to do :3

I had to change some of my letters either because they were 'potty mouthed' (I used to cuss a lot ._.) or because they weren't true anymore lol.

Well now, I suppose it's high time to end this post.

I get the feeling that my posts in this thread are ALL going to be long ._.

Prof. Fizzy

Click to go to Quest Thread ---v

Member since Nov. 4th 2010
Last edited by Fizzyology; 11-11-2010 at 01:34 PM.
Old Posted 11-10-2010, 04:45 PM Reply With Quote