View Single Post
The only Prof. of Fizzyology
Default Prof. Fizzy's Lecture Time   #1  

Hello, fellow members and fans of Trisphee!

I'm not particularly good with introductions but I am going to say that this thread will be my way to post a little more about myself, keep track with the best memories and the stories that I write.

I love feedback, but keep in mind I'm quite the scatter brain so if there's any stories I write that you like, I might not write more about it, especially if one doesn't comment that they like it lol.

Also, I have sometimes horrible spelling and can often end up typing words in the wrong spot, so if you see that anywhere in my posts, please PM (do not post about it,that's a waste of space) me what post and what paragraph/sentence/word it is thank you :3

Feel free to post about ANY of my comments, just be nice! :O

BASIC RULES:

Obey TOS it's the law!
Don't just say "I like it" or anything like that when you're commenting on my posts. PLEASE say why etc.

Just to make thing a little more clear:

When things are in this colour, that means I'm writing it for the first time, or it's something that I'm writing off the top of my head

When things are in this colour, it means I've written it before but I wanted to share my view on this site too.

Unless said otherwise, ALL stories in this thread are my works, please do NOT take or steal them.

Thank you :3

Prof. Fizzy

Click to go to Quest Thread ---v

Member since Nov. 4th 2010
Last edited by Fizzyology; 11-10-2010 at 04:49 PM.
Old Posted 11-08-2010, 03:57 PM Reply With Quote