View Single Post
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #265  

After calling up each of the judges and hearing what they had to say... Along with some minor arguing and disagreements of the sort... White had decided who was not going to advance to the next round.
Opening up a Thank You card, she crawled a name across the top, then followed it with her fancy script writing. Thank you so much for gracing us with your talents. You are most definitely a gifted outfit creator and you brought more to this competition than just good looks. You were so sweet to everyone and all you did was try to help when people were in need. Thank you so much for showing kindness, despite your rather shy and bashful disposition. I hope you do participate in further competitions... Love, White. <3 She then stuffed the card into an envelope and on the outside she wrote Nikko.
Staring down at the next blank card, she sighed softly and held her pen to the paper. She didn't want to have to write this one, but... She had to do it. She wrote name on the top and then it began. You're such a gorgeous and talented young woman... But sadly, this is where it all ends for you. It was such a pleasure having someone of your stature and beauty within the competition. You were a joy to be around, but in the end... Someone has to go out every round. I'm sorry you were one of the two, but I so hope that you will participate in further competitions held by myself and Miss Airu... Love, White. <3 Then she placed the card into an envelope and wrote on the front a single name. Wicked...

Much like the others, White slipped out of her room and slid those cards under the doors of the eliminated. She then made her way back to her room and took a bath, like she always did to get rid of some of the stress.

[ L v e ]

There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for...
Old Posted 02-10-2011, 03:45 PM Reply With Quote