View Single Post
Thorns and Claws

Q & A's

Q: What gave you the idea behind this shop?
A: A number of things, for starters I've had a pet shop before, some of you may remember it. These bases allow more poses and ideas.
Q: Why are you using bases that you did not make?
A: The bottom of the base no I did not make, tweaks and any other edits to the bases are my personal doing with permission from the owner of the original bases.
Q: What bases do you use?
A: They are by KawaiiHanna, I do plan at some point to make my own that are similar in style, until then this makes things easier on me.
Q: What updates are you planning?
A: Well I have a number in mind, like a note pad list of over 50, I'm not going to list them all here.
Q: Can you breed the pets after they are adults?
A: Yes, when I get the system set up feel more then free to fill a form out for breeding.
Q: Can you breed with other's pets?
A: Yes you can breed with another users pet, if they say so. In this case there will always be two eggs (one for each user).
Q: What all is included in a normal package?
A: Base choice, pattern, eyes, animation and habitat, other options you will have to pay a little extra if you want them due to the time needed to produce them. Oh and the stages as well are included.
Q: What are limited pets and how long will they be in the shop?
A: Mostly these will be done for special events or during the holidays. I will either post a number count for the egg or I will say when they will be removed from the shop.
Q: Why did your shop take so long?!
A: Easy, I have a life outside of the internet. College and my family take most of my time and soon I will probably have less.
Q: Can I make a suggestion for your shop?
A: sure feel more then free to, if it's a idea I like you might get a free pet with the said idea.
Q: Where did you get your font at that you use?
A: It is a user made font I found on DA, it's called PjukRandom.
Q: How do you release new content?
A: My plan is to either release things in sets of 5 every other week or at least once a month.

Last edited by Rosekitten; 03-28-2012 at 07:49 PM.
Old Posted 10-30-2010, 10:45 PM Reply With Quote