View Single Post
Queen of Typoes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
Because one of my supervisors at the museum was all "you should make some, they'd sell!" And like...maybe they would on Etsy, but with the 30%/70% commission of selling in the gift shop, I'd have to adjust my price a good amount if I want to get my full amount on anything so no one's gonna spend THAT much on it really.
Of course idk if I actually want to get into making those because it's not really my kind of project and if I make a few, she's gonna want me to make more and I don't really want to be treated like a toy factory and forced to churn out whatever she wants just because she thinks it'll sell.
🙄

Like...just because I've got a few plushies in the gift shop, doesn't mean I want to make only kids stuff. I also make some beautiful shawls and blankets....
it's a thing non-crafters say when they really like your work, but are clueless about the rest of it. like: as a rule, i only make one thing from a pattern. after that i'm done with it.

when i first started crocheting, a few people wanted me to make them a dragon from a pattern that i'd made. it was cute and all, but by the 4th one i was so done with it. if it's not fun, i'm not doing it.

currently reading: Wind by Erin Hunter (#23) | currently watching: Severance
~*~*~
dragoncave | magistream | ravelry | faenaria | goodreads
snap / insta / discord ~ trystan830 | she / her / hers
~*~*~
"you are some kind of like 20th level string witch" ~Mekatra
"You're the highest level string witch I know too" ~ZenKitty
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 07-08-2020, 06:19 PM Reply With Quote