View Single Post
It Won't Stop
I don't know what all went into building up to this apology, but as a conversation I was a part of was referenced here, I'm going to go ahead and chime in.

I in no way want to dismiss your feelings and your concerns with our community. If you feel something is off, then we are happy to strive to improve where we can.

That being said, I have gotten the impression that you tend to take brief, passing disagreements and bolster them into more than they really are. There's no one here that I'm aware of whose life or happiness you've screwed up. Certainly not mine, and certainly not any of my personal friends here.

And, as far as you being a cause for everything bad that's happened... nothing bad has happened on this site in recent months, least of all anything bad involving you.

You're not making the site hard to come to. Most everyone I've spoken to is concerned when these minor incidents happen because of how upset you appear to end up, and I'm very sad to hear that appearances turned out to be true.

If you're unsure about how stressful conversations are going in the future, I hope that you take time for yourself to try and not make things into bigger monsters than they are. And, if you ever need to talk, I and I'm sure several others around here would be fine with getting a random PM.

Old Posted 12-01-2018, 01:31 PM Reply With Quote