View Single Post
Beast-Tamer
Default   #41  
((LOL well we were when we were rping last night, but I guess we decided we'd fast-forward to the next night so that you weren't lonely. Ah, sorry, I assumed too quickly that you were a girl. @__@))

Kitaki stood in front of the newcomer with a curious smile. June sniffed their shoes. It's not often that Usagi folk came by. Being only Human himself, the other races fascinated him. Kita noticed that he'd been eying the long ears and not focusing on the strangers' words. Catching himself, he cleared his throat and answered, "Oh...well we could always use charming new staff here. But I'm afraid I'm not the person you should be speaking with."
With a quick turn he eyed the crowd behind him. Then, turning back to he stranger, he offered, "Here, follow me. Yuri, the club's manager should be around here somewhere." Then, as a warning, he leaned forward and added, "She can be rather...intimidating, but don't you mind that."
With that being said, Kita turned and motioned for the visitor to follow him toward the party-goers.
"Let us consider that we are all insane. It will explain us to each other; it will unriddle many riddles..." - Mark Twain
Last edited by Kitaki; 10-14-2012 at 07:30 PM.
Old Posted 10-14-2012, 07:26 PM Reply With Quote