View Single Post
draws the naughty bits
Malachai smiled at Vesma almost triumphantly and nodded. "You sure can." He glanced back at the male who'd accompanied him to the lake, nodding towards the group as he just caught up. "Rem, look," he said, and Rem grinned, able to see the excitement in the teen's eyes at seeing more beings like him. Rem had thought about getting another egg from the Wing shop, Malachai was a little lonely with just him around, but now maybe he'd have some friends to spend time with. He nodded at the whole group, introducing himself quietly. "I'm Rem and it's very nice to meet you all."

He didn't continue, as then Delirium's egg was hatching and he and Malachai watched the hatching with rapt interest, Mal chewing on his lip, as he did when he was concentrating. He smiled at the young child, turning to Vesma to murmur softly. "That's a little how my hatching was, Rem was so afraid I'd burned myself to nothing," he grinned, "but I emerged from the ashes... that's what I do." He slid a sideways glance at her, and brought up his hands, manifesting fire within his palm. "Your brother is a fire elemental as well, huh?" he said, looking down and concentrating as he made the small licking flame in his palm move from one hand to the other. Rem chuckled, shaking his head and shrugged apologetically at Sadrain for Mal's flirty attempts at impressing Vesma. Hopefully he wasn't being annoying.

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 01-02-2011, 04:48 AM Reply With Quote