View Single Post
Icy Footed
Exclamation Sooo...*slaps hands on table* KINGDOM HEARTS III !   #1  
[WARNING...Some Kingdom Hearts ranting ahead...]

~~+

-_- For a very long time, since 1997, I've been playing video games...albeit in 1997 I was 3 and I didn't play video games very WELL, but Diddy Kong Racing still holds a place in my heart to this day. It was my first game, <u< like, ever, on the N64, and from that single little racing game, I became the casual gamer I am today.
I branched out to the strategy and colorful worlds of pokemon games, through countless themed and addictive puzzle games, then onto the world of dancing and rhythm with DDR and getting fit with the wii, and fell in love with the violent and awesome skill shown in fighting games...I have played Simulators, Classic Retros, Platformers, Indies, MMORPGs and FPS titles...yet, I have so much more to explore. So many genres and popular titles I have only barely touched the surface of. Games like Fallout, Legend of Zelda, Castlevania and Halo.
But no other game...can quite reflect the magic of an RPG for me...the same way Kingdom Hearts has.
Ever since I got the game for my birthday in the spring of 2002, and played it all summer vacation long..it changed video games for me.Up until that point I had only really been playing Crash Bandicoot, Kiddie Racing games, Disney DDR and Mario Party mini games. I hadn't touched an RPG yet and my first Pokemon journey was with Leaf Green in 2007, which I really loved, but not as much as Kingdom Hearts. Mostly because I liked a lot of in-the-moment action, rather than turn based mechanics I think. 8c Don't get me wrong! I'm a huge pokemon fan and I've loved it ever since I watched the show and collected child merch in kindergarden, and it sticks with me today as one of the great video games in my life that personally resonates with me! <:] I adore Pokemon so so so so so much! <3
......<-<; Kingdom Hearts...ehhhh, it's got a weird special place in my heart and I have a sort of on/off relationship with it.
It's a complex series, and a tad confusing to put it lightly. 8/ It also has a reputation for sucking money right out of devoted fan's pockets with every new game in the series, that ties into the bigger story, >-> and seem tediously annoyingly confusing and messy as hell in terms of it's plot and what the actual hell is going on...weeee stiiill don't really know...100%...I think..

(and, yeaaah, people hated the flippin' card system in Re: Chain of Memories, >X[ But you know whut?! I love it mmkay? It's dumb, and pointless, but I love it! Unpopular opinion. Moving on.)

But Kingdom Hearts, as crazy as it is to follow, just-!
I-! <xO It's amazing to me! I don't even play it for the initial reason I wanted it in the first place anymore...(the Disney worlds and characters.) I play it for the characters and their growth and journeys, even though they aren't all fully developed, they are memorable to me. Frickin' Sora I have seen grow so much from the first game, not to mention Riku! <X0 I really loved Birth By Sleep and Dream Drop Distance, though RE: Coded I completely don't care about. <X']
AND Kingdom Hearts III is out in a week...I have followed every release trailer since it's announcement and even attended the World Tour Orchestrated Symphony where one was released before anywhere else online. ;-; I. Love. Kingdom. Hearts...probably not nearly as much or maybe- No!
>:{ AS MUCH as my little brother does!
I love interacting with my favorite Disney movies, and flying through space in a gummi ship, and collecting the keyblades, TT-TT and defeating creative looking heartless, and gaining awesome magical abilities, and being surprised by the next turn in the storyline, and flippin' ;n; just getting to play this amazing sequel of a game that was Kingdom Hearts II! III has a lot to live up to and it has been given very very high expectations, which I hope are met because this game has been in development for quite some time...
-_- ....the last of the game trailers were released today..

...we have a Ps4...Pre-Ordering for this game is available still...
you can bet your eyeballs in your face I'm going to own this game. I'm not Thinking Twice.
This year starts with the Sanctuary of playing it at last.
Such a choice is so Simple and Clean to make.

>W< And I just can't wait...to beat KIIIINNG-domhearts III!~ (Sorry. Lion King was my 2nd favorite Disney Movie.. >->)
...*clears throat* ah-aehm! -u- Well,
are there any other KH fans here?? :D
Who's with me?!~

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-18-2019, 05:40 AM Reply With Quote