View Single Post
♔ Vampire Prince ♔
♚ What I am looking for in a rp partner:
• Litteracy. I prefer to role play with people that use proper spelling and grammar. A few mistakes sometimes is fine, and inevitable, I will not hold that against you.

• Post Length. It is very hard to advance the role play when the participants are posting one liners. I prefer that you post between 1-3 paragraphs or more. My usual posts can sometimes be 3-5 paragraphs, and usually introductions might be longer, unelss you know a bit about my character already.

• Dedication. I am looking for a rp partner that is active. I am aware that writer's block does happen, and I am not asking that you post every day and multiple times a day, but a few times a week would be nice. Also, if you plan on being away for a while, please inform me before you go, so I'm not left hanging. Same if you do not wish to continue the role play.

• God-Moding. You will not do it. I really don't think this was something that needed to be said, because I know that most people hate it as well. Nothing ruins the fun of a role play more than someone doing this. Come on, you have to take a hit sometimes!

• While we will be role playing in the boards, it would be nice to be able to contact you via AIM or MSN to discuss plot details.
Last edited by Alexander Linden; 09-28-2010 at 04:05 PM.
Old Posted 09-28-2010, 03:56 PM Reply With Quote