View Single Post
*twitch*
Default A public apology   #1  
So I know I've caused a lot of drama within the site and caused the toxicity I've talked about, everything was fine before I came along and tried to fix some people, seems I've messed up again. Now, I don't expect for anyone to answer this or even accept my probably empty seeming apology but I might as well do it anyway because I've really messed up some people's lives and screwed their happiness up completely. I'm not going to say their names in case they get embarrassed by this but I am the most sorriest to anyone I've ever mentally hurt or made feel as if they're nothing, I'm so sorry my life and its depression had caused me to be someone I'm simply not. I'm not an extremely mean person to pick a bone with everyone, I'm not one to force happiness. I just wish I had been warned before it got really bad, I just wish it didn't take a peak and mountain of hatred for someone to fully tell me to be happy again. When I'm depressed, I have no idea what my words may portray and I don't know what I'm doing usually. I've been considered to be manic here and I'm not, I'm just deeply depressed with several panic attacks in tow. I've been considered to be forcing happiness and I never, ever meant that. I know that most people with probably know exactly who this might be to but I'd still rather not say their names just in case, I know I'm the cause of everything bad that's happened. Taking the advice from a PM I've received, I've decided to second think my responses like I usually do on other sites or just not talk at all, it's better to be quiet than mess up because I'm the only one with a massive panic attack waiting for me. I'm the only one who would cause a mountain of depression for everyone around me because I would have been the one to start trouble by accident or do something wrong. I promise to start talking to people instead of assuming and blaming, I am so deeply sorry for this. If I ever seem depressed again, please let me know instead of letting it be and making it worse. I'd prefer to know if I'm messing up instead of avoiding the problem.

TL;DR: I'm deeply sorry for everything I've done to make this site hard to come to and I promise to do better, somehow.
Old Posted 12-01-2018, 12:05 PM Reply With Quote