View Single Post
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
I just want everyone to know, the show has finished it's first "season" if you can call it that with the latest episode. If there is a time to start watching, now is a good time.
Cour. :p

Carol & Tuesday is a Two Cour season, meaning its a 24 episode season that spans 2 elemental seasons.

Most anime lately only span 1 cour, so people are so use to a 'season' being 12-14 episodes and will split an anime that is 2 cours long (2 elemental seasons) into two separate seasons when its really just one season. Kind of like how Funimation has been splitting their 2 cour anime into Season 1 Part 1/Season 1 Part 2 when they release the dvd/blurays, except people will just list it as season 1 and season 2 instead.

-cough- sorry.. o3o

This anime has been on my to watch list since I heard about it, but I've been too sick and busy to watch anime lately =A= I actually just now managed to finish 2 shows I started over the summer... I hope to eventually get to Carol & Tuesday now that it's fully finished airing and is all up on netflix. (that and Given >w<)

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 12-25-2019, 08:33 PM Reply With Quote