View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #43  
"Writing is for milk drinkers. Ah remember anything the maces don't knock outta mah head." Deadwaltz countered, snickering and looking down. Way down, towards the Halfling. She was so smol, and if it wasn't for her more cultured tone of speaking, she would have mistaken Arabella for a scholar's child or something similar. "Ah came down to the Midlands because yah lot can't fight monsters properly. All this guilding and planning. Yah should just send your biggest people to bash them like ah learned how to." Deadwaltz snorted and soured her face at Kastivi, though it was more due to the sun's glare than distaste, and placing her hands on her hips, Waltz shook her head. "Ah was in the South once. Ah had to go naked. Too hot. Then sunburns. Mah ass looked like a winterberry."

"Yah kiddos don't know the meaning of work. Yah got weights on yahself. Ah wanna see you do Northern work. Drag ten logs over a mountain so yah can have enough fire so the tribe don't freeze. That's work." Deadwaltz replied with a small shrug and a small, humble little smile.

Christoval was trodding like a true champion, and looked over towards the Halfling when the mention of a knight was heard. "I can manage another bag if it's needed." He offered, looking towards the three with a nonchalant smile. Kastivi looked like she was doing a decent amount of work in his opinion, though the Boy would have rather imagined her lavish in wealth, and not having to lift a finger. Kastivi was a gorgeous thing and didn't need to sully her hands with anything, if he could help it. Percival's threat however snapped him out of his fevered dream, and Christoval decided to take the threat head on. "That's provided I get hurt. First thing I learned is not getting hit is a priority." He paused and shrugged at the man. "The other one I learned is monsters have a knack for slicing up the healers first. I'll be sure to protect you. You seem to need it."

Wisp snickered and brought a hand up to cover her mouth, looking to gauge Percival's reaction; All the while making sure she continued to torment Kastivi as much as she could without earning the Halfling's ire. "Apologies? Some things don't accept those. A Dark Mage can be one of them if they're irritated enough." A malevolent grin stretched across her features, and Wisp looked over at the Halfling. "With your permission, I think the young daughter should witness a display of my arts at some point. No damage to her, of course. Some things can be permanent, and I'll keep my demonstration to simple summonings, that can poofed back to the Abyss."
"I just want to come home," said the Astronaut.
"So come home," said Ground Control.
"So come home," said the Voice from the Stars.

“And he goes around killing people?” said Mort.
He shook his head. “There’s no justice.”
Death sighed. NO, he said,... THERE'S JUST ME.
Old Posted 03-17-2018, 07:22 PM Reply With Quote