View Single Post
Developer
Default   #4343  
So I have good news and bad news.

The good news: That model number (which you typoed but I was able to find anyway) is NOT the totally crap model. It's underpowered but it has 3.5 stars instead of 2.0 stars. (That said I'm not sure WHICH typo you made -- is it RCT6773W42KC or is it RCT6873W42KC?)

The bad news: There ARE a couple of bugfixes between 6.0.0 and 6.0.1. It's not impossible that one of those bugfixes is relevant here. And that tablet (like most off-brand Android devices) never got a firmware update. And there aren't any custom ROMs for it. I could potentially figure out how to do it anyway if I had the device in my hands but this isn't something a layperson could ever hope to pull off.

Further bad news: I can't even be sure you're on 6.0.0 and not 6.0.1 because I'm getting conflicting reports online, and either way I can't tell you if that's even relevant to the problem.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 07-02-2018, 10:22 PM Reply With Quote