Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Double Rainbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
Ey, welcome to Tris!

Yeah, Panda's an oldbie. We're having our, uhhh... -counts- ninth anniversary event? I think almost every post will get you a birthday birdday box which you can open from your inventory for a random event item.
Ohh! I'm so happy I joined during an event :D

Thanks for the warm welcome, Espy. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird View Post
Welcome to Trisphee! You've joined in the middle-endish of our 9th anniversary event. Hope you come to chat with us!

Discord has non-gaming servers too. Like official discords for avatar sites, art discords, youtube channel discords, etc. If you have a hobby, I'm certain there is a server for that. Or ditch discord altogether and just chat on tris forever mwahaha
I'm super excited to start chatting! :D
I've spent the last like 30ish minutes trying to figure out what I wanted in my signature lol

I'm a part of a couple of discord servers that aren't specifically for gaming. They are relatively quiet as of lately though :(

I tried to talk to some of the people on those servers about my current situation. It hasn't helped much, though.
I think people got so used to seeing me happy and friendly all the time, they don't know how to help when I am struggling :(

Thanks for the warm welcome, though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I was on discord too, but I stopped going there because you can't really keep track of things...you can, but it's just too much to go through.
Really? I have the opposite problem lol.
Most of the time it's so quiet, and when I do try to butt into a conversation, I'm usually left out :(
Old Posted 09-23-2019, 10:12 PM Reply With Quote