View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Analoka's flames began to diminish and wither away to a small candle-like plume on the verge of extinguishing. The plasma-based woman looked down towards the ground and clasped her hands together - Analoka offering a small prayer in the rather flowing and delicate tongue of her people before she lifted her head back to address Ashi, the woman clasping the woman's hands and nodding slowly. "May she have found her essence back to the light of our sun, then. All you can do now is remember her fondly. Someone who is never forgotten lives forever." The Doctor leaned back and mimicking the motion of stretching her back. "So long as it was me patching you together, and not some of the other physicians here. Some of them are so specialized that human anatomy is rather alien. We've had an incident of a Felis waking up with parts attached that were certainly not felinoid in appearance whatsoever." Towards the mention of being able to handle Shaldag, Analoka shrugged. "Should he try and bite you we can at least patch that up." She said, a dry chuckle escaping her lips.

"You don't lead a revolution without spilling a little blood. I can assure you of that. As for what to say? Simply strike at where a king is most readily to get angry and vulnerable. I'm sure you know enough to wound his pride." Analoka said with a small shrug. The nuances of actual politics for Daowei? Analoka couldn't even hazard a guess. She had always found the bickering between worlds rather confusing, and sometimes just unnecessary. They had near infinite resources with space travel. Couldn't they just make things easier to deal with and sort things out properly without the need for violence and intrigue?

"invisibility. A rare trait in a species. If you wouldn't mind I would like to procure samples of what I assume is pure Daoweian DNA. Technical applications of your camouflage-esque tissue would be an interesting thing to work with." A fiery gaze did its best to try and keep a track on the spatterings of verdaqua that were dripping to note where her patient was before the woman left Ashi to her devices.

It was a few moments of seeing her more critical client before Analoka heard the knock on the door; the woman looking towards Shaldag, who slowly nodded and muttered a small 'Yes' to let whoever wanted come in, Analoka moving to the door and unlocking it; the door sliding open with a small whirr. "Ah. Ashi. Come in. Sit down. You'll be happy to know Shaldag was accepting of you."

The Ogrunu's only eye slowly trailed towards the blue-haired girl, before it moved back towards scanning the ceiling; Bloodrate spiking for a second before coming back down.

"You're alive. Good."

<><><><><><><><>

A doctor that specialized in caring for her kind. That was an interesting turn; and Atrix cocked her head slightly; the woman blinking her eyes rapidly and pursing her lips tightly. It was the comment of her kind not threatening him that made her more intrigued than offended. Perhaps it was rather simple thinking, but his size must have had to do something with it. Mostly because she was sure for a second he could have been related to the blue-haired girl's mechanical friend. "You should be threatened." Atrix finally mused outloud, puffing herself up slightly, before exhaling and shaking her head. She was the apex predator in this room. The pinnacle of the galaxy's darwinianism to produce the strongest and best between worlds. To stymie her own aggression, Atrix instead did her best to focus on the questions she was asked. "Molt? I molted a week before I met Mendez. I shouldn't have to do so again for roughly a month and a half." The doctor was wellspoken, and some of the words he said made Atrix squint before she understood them, but when he agreed to tending to Mendez; Atrix seemed more than willing to submit to being at the mercy of the doctor.

"As I said. My molt will be rather far away for now. Barring any complications. I had a problem three years ago. One of my lower arms didn't...Molt properly. It was deformed for a year or two before it was fixed." She said with a small shrug of her shoulders - The Terskix crossing her legs as the entire set of eyes on her left side focused themselves on the sets of cream that the doctor was going to apply. "If any of them are going to sting, I will give you both a small warning. I don't deal with irritation well. I will lash out."
"I just want to come home," said the Astronaut.
"So come home," said Ground Control.
"So come home," said the Voice from the Stars.

“And he goes around killing people?” said Mort.
He shook his head. “There’s no justice.”
Death sighed. NO, he said,... THERE'S JUST ME.
Old Posted 12-19-2018, 06:54 PM Reply With Quote