Thread: Header
View Single Post
Developer
Default   #25  
The shortcut on Mac is Cmd+R instead of Ctrl+F5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRum View Post
How to I enable it?
Though strange thing happened, when I clicked the link you gave me, Glitch, to the Chocolate contest thread, it opened it in a new tab and prompted me to log in again with the new header present. But once I closed the tab and continued in my original one, still no new header.

I don' find it boring at all, but quite beautiful. I want to see it and I want to keep it!
trisphee.com and www.trisphee.com are different sites when it comes to logging in; some of our users use this to support alternate accounts. Your browser probably treats them differently with regards to the cache, too.

It's also possible that your ISP or something in your network (especially school networks or library computer labs) is caching aggressively, at which point there's not much you can do but wait.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 02-16-2016, 12:33 PM Reply With Quote