View Single Post
Developer
Default   #15  
I didn't find it particularly important to reroll the REM that much. I mean, I got an Ice Golem my first pull, and I still have it. :P (That is, in fact, why I need Keepers of Gold.)

Odin doesn't suck because he's slow. Odin sucks because his ability doesn't work in technical dungeons or against multiple monsters. Descended dungeon monsters pack multi-hit attacks specifically to MAKE Odin suck. He's got his uses (Starlight Sanctuary), but he's very situational.

Quote:
Depending on your monsters, anything over level 50 with a mono color team that can wipe them. I'm still too weak to take him out.
Level 50? Dude. My team is 85/99/99/99/99/99, mono-water, 25xATK leader skills, and enough gravity to knock the Keeper down into being fire-element before I start attacking, and I STILL can't pull it off.

Keeper of Rainbow on the other hand I've been able to one-shot with my healer team for months.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 05-08-2015, 02:24 PM Reply With Quote