View Single Post
The Illusionist
Default   #5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
I'm rank 193. My FC is 385,483,282.

PDX is a good site but I also recommend the PadGuide app. It's more convenient than the website and it also provides push notifications for urgent dungeons and other special events like 1.5x drop rate periods.

Right now I'm trying to figure out how to consistently beat Keeper of Gold on Tuesdays...

Edit: Also: I've got three copies of PADZ/PADSMB preordered. >.>

Also also: I have the PAD artbook and the PADZ artbook.

Also also also: I have a pretty statue of Athena.
Depending on your monsters, anything over level 50 with a mono color team that can wipe them. I'm still too weak to take him out.

Oh and Coda should add me ^^^^ My strongest monster is my Ultimate Evolved Odin with his level maxed (working on his Awakenings.) A lot of people don't have people with him as a friend so I have him set as my first leader, and I'm currently putting together/farming with my Ronia team. I'm planning on working on my Blonia team afterwards, than my Green Urn, then Red Urn, and whenever the Divine Flowers get their ultimate evolutions I'll jump immediately towards that. But currently I just need one team at max level so I can get to the other dungeons and do my first descend.

edit: I also have PADZ/SSMBPAD preordered.
Wait.. Coda why did you pre-order 3? One for your wife, one for you, and one for... What?

Old Posted 05-08-2015, 11:07 AM Reply With Quote