Thread: Ludum Dare 44
View Single Post
Developer
Default   #9  
I've got some ideas for a few of them. I actually did "Contagion" for LD42.

Honestly, "everything is a weapon" doesn't sound especially fun to me. I think I'll probably go the Super Mario RPG route for that one -- the characters are anthropomorphic weaponry.

"You're the final boss" could be fun. There's a quest in World of Warcraft that's a decent example of how it could go.

"Two characters, one player" is one my team has had ideas rumbling around for for ages; there's been a theme in that general vein in most jams we've done. Switching between perspectives to set things up for each other.

"Alchemy" (and in the earlier round, "nontraditional magic system") is one I'd be excited to do because I've had a magic system rolling around in my head for YEARS. It's vaguely inspired by Secret of Evermore.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 04-23-2019, 09:59 PM Reply With Quote