Thread: [Insomnia] U/C
View Single Post
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #3  
• • Main Attraction

I'm Lee, and I want art. I'm not fancy enough to keep my funds tracked in this post, but... I'll try to not be a total asshole and at LEAST have a list of current orders and an ordering form. ;] Doesn't that sounds nice, mhmmm?

So, that being stated... HERE is my current list of orders:

And here's my form of awesomeness. Fill it out if you want to do art for me. 8D Even though, I'm sure you don't. I'm a broke hobo on a quest for everything on the site... So... Be nice and do something for free. U:<

HTML Code:
[font="century gothic"][size=4][color=#4A4A4A]Art for Lee! <3[/color][/size]

[center][size=2][color=#CC0099][b]Username[/b];; [What are you called around these parts. >.>]
[b]What you want to draw[/b];; [An OC, please include name if this is the case, or an avatar.]
[b]Examples[/b];; [Please link me straight to the picture using a direct link... I don't want to be linked to a deviantart. It takes too long to load.]
[b]Time[/b];; [How long am I going to have to wait for your delicious piece of art?]
[b]Price[/b];; [I'm poor. Be nice.]
[b]Questions[/b];; [Need to know anything more about an OC or an item on an avatar, then feel free to ask... Though, I'm not promising I'll know. ;D][/color][/size][/center][/font]

[ L v e ]

There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for...
Last edited by #FFFFFF; 01-30-2011 at 01:20 PM.
Old Posted 01-29-2011, 05:38 PM Reply With Quote