Thread: Pokemon GO
View Single Post
Gothic Princess
Depends really. I know when I had the Samsung S6 Edge, that was a two hand sport cause it was soo massive than some times, I had a little iPhone 5s cause my mate would beg me to log on his account to do a raid or event. Now I usually have 3 or 4 phones so it's a more an one finger sport with the phones laid out on a flat surface. XD

And can't always say curveballs will catch. I have gotten a few excellent ones on legendries and they still break out, lol. But guess I can say I am lucky, have like 3 or 4 towns in a hour radius I can just hop on a train and spend a day going back and forth doing raids so lots of practice in curveballs.

As for gyms, hit or miss really. Some here are in really remote spots - one of my Ttars is still chilling in a gym.. 53 days after being put in. XD Still surprised the other one is sitting in a gym but with the bad weather, the usual suspects haven't gone out to reclaim their gyms or maybe they are allowing others to get chances at gold since I only able to get the gym if Mum is nice enough to stop and let me run over to it.

I have all the current special quests done. Most here treat it like a race to see whom gets it done first but meh, I try to enjoy the quests unless it's to catch a ditto.. that little pain in the ass is soo hard to find, lol.

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Old Posted 03-10-2019, 10:51 PM Reply With Quote