View Single Post
Harmless
Default   #5  
[Ahw, that's all cool. I'll leave my picture out, becuase Bale looks so different from the anime guy. Short post with me have always been cool, excluding one liners. Shorties are still something to work with! ahah! \,,/]

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Just as he was heading to the next cashier Bale had heard a female voice talking to him. He turned on his heels and raised his hand the crystal was in."What, oh this? IT's a-its' a." Mentally swearing Bale had ignored the small colourful index cards that explained what the crystals were and important for now; their names. He used his right hand to fish out his sketchbook and flipped through the pages with one hand, which was difficult on it's own. Bale's eyes were darting right to left as he sscanned for the correct page.

"Oh, it's a Lapis Lazuli. Interested in metaphysics?" If Bale, had a fedora he'd tip it just then. He closed the sketchbook and then held it by the top left corner with his middle and index fingers. He didn't smile, that gesture just wasn't his thing. "Have a look, my homies are experiences spooky events with their own crsytals. Carnelian, White Agate, Apatite, Adventurine, and Tiger's Eye and Moonstone. ahhaha, and I have no idea what they mean. They've asked me to use my physic sense of feeling, and after I leave here. I'll be letting them know all within this sketchbook, after my own entry of course."

Breathing in and out after speaking Bale for some reason he had felt more Charismatic, and the buzzing was back. Bale pocketed the crystal into his left back leg's pocket. He wisely dicided that a buzzing rock would be had for his front pockets...A little to close to his fleshy crystals. Mentally, everything to happen to him was written down.
Old Posted 06-23-2018, 04:48 PM Reply With Quote