Thread: The Daily Awful
View Single Post
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #1405  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
To be fair, 14 is around the time when people start discovering an interest in NSFW stuff, but at that age they often haven't yet developed the maturity to understand when it is or isn't socially acceptable. (My son is turning 13 in a few months... and he's got an emotional developmental delay... I have to admit that I'm concerned.)

Even more disappointing is that some people don't develop the necessary maturity until their mid-20s. It's so embarrassing to see a 23-year-old college senior acting like a teenager.
To be honest true most kids around 12-16 don’t get that it’s not funny to talk about inappropriate things. Like talking about sex or who screwed who. Yah I know it’s not right and most people have trouble in school cause they don’t know how to act but that’s mainly their influence from their family and friends!
Yes, I might be in that age group but with the family I live with I can’t be stupid and inconsiderate about my actions I have to act older than I really am.
I got to be a kid when I was little being a teen is about learning to grow up and stop being a total jurk to everyone around you! People think I am sixteen just cause of how I look l don’t ware makeup cause i don’t want older men trying to take advantage of me. Most kids don’t even know it is happening till it’s to late to do anything about it and then there to scared to say something about it cause they thank they are going to get in trouble.
Sorry if it sounds a little rude just trying to make a point sometimes it’s not your age that makes you who you are it’s how you grew up and who your around!
Xoxo 💋 Unicornlynn
XoXo, Lynn ❤️🔥
Old Posted 11-19-2019, 11:03 PM Reply With Quote