Thread: Lock Please.
View Single Post
Bald and loving it!
The lion looked up, his body visibly showing relief. Not only did the girl agree to help him but she called him by his real name. It was a start at least. He would be able to pay her to her hearts content when he had this spell removed from him. There was no price he wouldn't pay to get his mothers locket back. He started to follow behind the girl when the other cat said something. It sounded as if he was trying to insult Sebastian's hair. He started to follow in pace behind Red, ignoring the new comer. But then he felt his knees buckling under additional weight.

He soon started to thrash about trying to get the man off of him. He didn't understand what the crazy cat was talking about. Who understood whose mental ramblings? But Sebastian didn't want to ask. He simply found himself rolling over not sure if he crushed the cat under his weight or not. “I am not your friend.” He growled slowly getting up and inching his way to follow red. “I don't know who you are or what your talking about, “ He turned to the man with a dangerous gleam in his eye “but do not mistake me for a horse ever again or you will be fighting my digestive system.” The crazy cat was so rude, and Sebastian didn't even know what to call him.
Old Posted 08-06-2011, 04:38 AM