View Single Post
It Won't Stop
i generally enjoy fanfics more for the interpretations of canon and the ideas they bring to the table than for any actual skill in writing. which is for the best, as skill is generally... eh. not high priority in these sorts of works. finding people that take the art of writing seriously can be difficult, let alone doing so in such a casual circle as fanfic writing.

i read fics on archive of our own. nowhere else. they have the best tags and filters system to get exactly what i want quickly, and i can find more... hm. emotionally complex fanfics there than anywhere else i've tried.

i have a couple unfinished, unpublished fanfics in my files, both for undertale. neither is very impressive, i don't think, but i'm comfortable with what i've written, even a year after i began.

but aaaaaaanyway, lol. i pretty much survive on "bad" writing. and writing discussions in general. you can ask anyone that knows me, i am at my absolute happiest when i've found something wonderful/awful to share with literally anyone that will listen about how great/bad it is.

Old Posted 05-08-2017, 02:05 PM Reply With Quote