View Single Post
We're all mad here.
I have On Writing but I've only made it half-way through and that was a while ago. It's still on my shelf here, somewhere, in wrapping paper so when I pull it out it will be a surprise.

Do you happen to do finger puppet, Kaderin? I picked up a bunch of felt last year to make felt boards for library storytime and such but I've yet to get to it. Finger and hand puppets are great for kids entertainment, and not as easily found as they used to be.

I still have it in my head to gather my friends and family that craft and all do a stuff swap between each other. We all have things we don't have ideas for, but don't want to get rid of because of cost. One day I'll use my yarn...one day.

Finished Wayward Son. It was a step up in intensity from Carry On but the cliff hanger wasn't actually that bad (but then, I knew it was coming). Baz remains my favourite character. "Go ahead and shoot me. This isn't my favourite shirt."

NOW I'll have to wait for book three to come out. I guess I'll finish Abalone Summer. It's not very engaging so I'll be passing it on once I'm done.
Old Posted 01-24-2020, 04:55 AM Reply With Quote